Thursday, July 29, 2010

You deserve a good time, too!

This year we decided since we weren't going on a big vacation as a family, and because all of our kids are getting older, and because our kids hadn't ever been there before, and since it had been more than 15 years since either Daniel or I had ever been there, we would get Lagoon season passes! We went for the first time in April, and then we went again on Memorial Day.

We have been having a fun time together and have challenged the kids to go on new rides each time we go.

Jocelynn was also with us, but the only picture I have of her this day, was one where she was upset, because we were riding the ferris wheel, and she was scared... but silly girl, it's now her favorite ride!

My favorite ride is the rocket, and now Kate's favorite ride is the Wicked, even though she didn't want to ride it at all. It's been fun to spend this time together!


Aren't you jealous? So fun!! Our passes are good until Frightmares!! So we're looking forward to that!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

My daughter would be SO jealous! She wants to go SO bad. I can't take her because of my bad neck. I wouldn't be able to ride the rides. And my husband is very afraid of heights. So unless my brother or sister can take her, she's out of luck. Maybe next year!