Monday, July 25, 2011



Ok, I know it's been a reallllly long time, but today I was blog hopping, to blogs of people I know, and I found out that I am not the only one, which makes me feel a whole lot better!


Many things have happened this past year... For one thing, Kate did hang up her soccer cleats, for basketball shoes, until...she didn't make the high school basketball team. She did give it her all, and she learned a lot, and has now decided to try and make the high school soccer team! Tryouts are in two weeks, maybe I'll be better and let you know if she makes it or not, maybe I won't.




Dylan was in the GT Challenge Shakespeare play at the end of March (as an understudy for the 6th grade play) and the main role in a readers theatre about Pompei (for the 5th grade performance). He was really excited...and wanted someone to be sick or something so he could "fill" in for the 6th grade play, unfortunately for him, that didn't happen. He did get to dance and be in a few scenes, and he was just so cute, as always! There were a few pics of the performances.




No comments: