Monday, March 12, 2012

Time for a change!

So...I guess I needed a change. I don't know if it's the weather...nice one day...snowy the next...or what but I decided to do a makeover on the kitchen. Here's the before...


Before

During
Deciding to re-vamp your kitchen... kind of makes a big mess... and makes it so you have to have picnics in your family room...
during
After
I started Monday afternoon, and finished nearly all of it by Thursday night. I used the Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation in Kona, that I bought at the Home Depot. It wasn't very hard, just time consuming, you have to wait hours between steps so it time.


On Saturday I decided the Kitchenaide needed a little makeover as well. So I cut out a few swirls on my cricut.
kitchenaide
Next up...the kids' bathroom... that's really where I started...but we're not talking about that :)

4 comments:

MG said...

I like it...I would see if you can get a microwave that goes over your stove and then more counter space.

Hillary said...

You are so brave! That is a huge job. I looks so good! It is super modern. I love the mixer too. You are so creative.

Tara said...

I just saw this post and I just have to say...WOW!! I LOVE it!! It looks great! I would love to do that with the cabinets in the house we live in but we rent and they do realize just how awesome it would look so they won't let me. Oh well. You did a great job!

Tara said...

do NOT realize
:)