Saturday, June 15, 2013

Feeling Groovy!

June 15, 2013 Jocelynn and I went to the Activity Days Mother/Daughter Date...which was a fashion show and lunch, starring all of the girls and their moms.
Joce and I were assigned Disco's 70. We had a fun time putting together our costumes, and writing our script.It was kind of funny walking into the church, some of us were dressed as gypsies, mummies, cowgirls, and some were clowns, and it happened to be at a time, where others were dressed up for a baptism... we felt kind of silly, but then decided we just had to get our groove on. We had a good time. I think this might have been my last official mommy/daughter activity day date, because Jocelynn will be 12 soon. I'm glad it was such a groovy one! I love spending time with her. She's so fun...she knew just what she wanted to wear, and whose wig she wanted to borrow. I just love her.

No comments: