Friday, August 19, 2011

Erina summer continues...


I saw a groupon deal, and decided to buy it for a float down the Provo River. This was one of our most exciting/dangerous activities of the summer. It was only dangerous for the fact that we could not steer the boat, and we kept running into the side!
After rafting we visited Bridal Veil Falls.
After the falls, we drove to Salt Lake and had dinner at 5 Guys, Burgers and Fries. They had the biggest hamburgers we've ever seen, and we were surprised that Erina ate the whole thing! Plus fries!

Everyone emjoyed their dinner!

After dinner, we went to the Sandy City Hall to see the Hot Air Balloon Festival. I've always wanted to go to one, so I was excited that it was at a time we could attend. We got to watch them set their balloons up, and then blow them up, and at the end, see them lit up. It was really pretty. I don't know where my better pictures are!


It was a fun and memorable day!

1 comment:

MG said...

So next summer I want to go do the provo river thing with you...lets go.