Thursday, August 25, 2011

School...once again!


Kate and Kelsie! Kate had to wear her soccer uniform top on the first day, since she had a game. I guess she's giving her grump face...

School started (in August) once again, for my cute kiddos. Kate is now a sophomore! Afton is a 8th grader, at her Junior High, Dylan is in 6th grade! Last year in Elementary for him! And my Jocelynn is in 4th grade! 4th grade! I can hardly believe it! In 4th grade, we moved from the dorms to our new house, and I had Mr. Westover, I think he is my favorite all-time teacher, probably because I was a good student, and he liked me, so I always got to run his errands! The funny things you remember! Here are some pics of the first day of school, and some pics of the night before, modeling new school clothes.
Afton and Maddi, Maddi, and Hannah

4th grader Jocelynn
:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g8yGJBdmp24/TxeTm7zQdWI/AAAAAAAAA-s/i6CDlPpx

No comments: