Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dan's New Ride!!

I don't even know where to begin... I don't know if I should tell this whole story, but I feel like I would be very ungrateful, if I didn't... so here goes. I have a wonderful husband, who works very hard, no because he likes his job, because, he just plain doesn't, but he does it because he loves me, and he loves Kate, and he loves Afton, and he loves Dylan, and he loves Jocelynn. He isn't one to complain, at least very much. He gets up every morning, and he goes to work, in a beater-pick-up truck. A truck, whose seat belt doesn't work in the winter, for the first 10-15 minutes, until it warms up, a truck, whose Air Conditioning doesn't work, and boy does is get hot! And to top it off, the radio even stopped working, but he drives it 30+ miles in to work, and the 30+miles back home, with ne'er a complaint.
That Heavenly Father, well, He know's all! He hears our prayers, and he answers them in such surprising and mysterious ways. Daniel's boss, told him that they were going to give him a car... they let him choose. They paid for it. Outright. No kidding.
Amazing!
Daniel and Dylan, off to the Priesthood Session.

1 comment:

MG said...

Yeah for DAN!1