Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!?!

So today was a crazy day!! It was intentionally "crazy hair day" at the school. It's the day that's part of red ribbon week, saying instead of putting something crazy in your body, do something crazy with your hair!


Our intentions were good, but it really was a crazy day. It was "walk to school day", which really isn't a big deal at our house, because EVERYDAY is walk to school day, but this day, was meet at the park, and walk to school with the kids, whose mom's drove them to the park, and then walk to school (it's all about exercising and walking, but I swear I see more cars on that day, than on any other day :-)).

But today, was extra crazy, because it's the day I am (well really was) leaving for Detroit to see my little sis, and her cute babies!! My mom was with me (Kathryn had left earlier with Daniel, to fly out on another flight), and my mom brought apples, so while trying to get everyone to school, pack, get some "crazy" hair going on, make sure I'm ready to be gone from my cute family for 5 days, we were making... applesauce!

Afton had lopsided ponytails, Dylan had pony tails (in what little hair he had), and Jocelynn wanted to braids pinned up!

So...it was a crazy day, and only a little part of it had to do with hair!!

No comments: