Friday, November 13, 2009

Detroit, Michigan!!


So my little sister moved to Detroit Michigan, in April 2009 (I think). She has the two cutest littlest girls, one of whom I was never able to actually hold in person, until Callie finally gave us a real excuse, which was the "attack of the gall bladder", when her husband called and said she was in the hospital, we decided then and there it was time to visit. So, about a week after she got that darn gall bladder out, we (my mom, and older sister, Kathryn)got to go spend time with her and her little family!

I made the airline arrangements, about 10 minutes too fast, because Kathryn said she could go about 10 minutes after I booked the flight, and when I went to go make the same deal, it had changed dramatically... Anyways, that's how my mom and I flew together, we had a layover in Chicago, and just had to stop and take a pic by the blues brothers.


It was so great to be able to meet my little niece Zoey, and hold her. She reminded me so much of my Afton, when she was a baby! I just love her so much, and her big sister, Whitney, too.

Those cute little sisters, brings me back to when I had two cute little baby sisters. They grow so fast!
We got to go to the Ford Rouge Factory, and see how they make Ford F-150s. That was really amazing. That moving line, was awesome! Amazing what they do there, and what has transpired since the beginning of the automobile industry.

We also got to go to the Detroit temple. It was the smallest temple I'd ever been in, but I was really thankful to go, since one of my goals is to visit all of the temples in the United States.


It was great to go and be with my family, and see a part of the United States that I had never been before. It was beautiful! My family was so amazing, my cute kids and wonderful husband pulled together and took care of each other while I got to go and have this wonderful opportunity! I'm so thankful for them! I love them all so much!!

1 comment:

cz said...

wow it seemed like only yesterday u were here. when u comin back!