Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GoiNg to A PerFecT PlaCe...






If you're going to a perfect place, then you need to plan on taking the perfect picture, but you will see that we are not perfect, nor did we get the perfect picture, but we tried, and had fun doing so!!
P.S. I even had to dye the dress I got for Jocelynn brown, because I couldn't find one that was like the rest of ours! What some moms will do...
P.S.S. Since we were planning on taking these picture we brought a tripod, and right when we were setting up, guess who walked by?? Any guesses?? None at all?? Ok, I guess I'll tell ya, it was the Romney family, Mitt Romney's son and daughter in law and their two kids, so he was kind enough and took a couple of pics, they must've been out surfing, because she was in her wet suit!! What a crazy life!

1 comment:

Mauri Bowles said...

Way cute pictures!! I love the beach! I am so glad you had a great time. Keep smiling!