Sunday, August 23, 2009

It was MOVE IN day!

The girls' rooms are finally finished! Daniel has worked really hard for the last 5 months, remodeling Afton's old room, and finishing the other room for Kate. You no longer walk through their bedrooms to go to the bathroom, and the carpet is no longer red, the closet actually has real shelves, and you can actually move their beds around! It looks really great and the girls are so excited to move in! This is Afton's room!






This is Kate's room!






2 comments:

Mauri Bowles said...

WOW!! Your right he has been busy! They look great. I love the shelves in the closets. I bet they just love them. Do you have labels on the shelves? Or what are the shelves made out of? I love the new look!! Great Job dan!!!!! Keep smling, Mauri

heaven girl said...

yep, I labeled them, with my label maker. he made the shelves with shelf board, from the home depot.