Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh what do you in the Basement?? Part 1 (or Part4)

Depends all on how you look at it!

Now remember, we're still singing.
Oh, what do you do in the basement, when it's still under construction, do you help paint the walls? And get paint in your hair, that still won't come out, a week later?? Is that what you do? So do we!



Oh, what do you do in the basement, when it's still under construction, and the carpet is brand spankin' new?? Do you lay on the floor and do carpet angels?? Is that what you do? So do we!



Oh, what do you do in the basement, when it's still under construction, and you're not sure it will ever be finished?? Do you have a slumber party, with all of your siblings, and make one sleep in the closet?? Is that what you do?? So do We!




2 comments:

Mauri Bowles said...

I love it!! I'm still singing two. So are the kids in there rooms now? They look great. I can't wait for mine to be there. I love the fact that the kids helped ya. It looks like it was fun. I can't wait to see it when I come out next. Congratulations! on having it done. Keep smiling, Mauri

Mauri Bowles said...

I also ment to say! I love the new back ground. It looks like you have it figured out. It's so nice to see the kids enjoying the sleep over.