Friday, June 11, 2010

15 Years!

That's right, it's been 15 whole years since we have been married!! Our Anniversary was April 21, and we celebrated by going to eat at the nicest restaraunt in Tooele, which is called Sostanza,
I had the Sostanza chicken, and 2 1/2 months later, still think about it (I guess that means I need to go back). We also celebrated with a promise that we would go on a trip, just the two of us (that actually started at Valentines, when Daniel got me Passport papers).

It's been 15 wonderful years, with a man who always treats me like a Queen, even when I am acting like a wench. I am so marvelously blessed to have a man who loves me so much, and who works so hard for us, I seriously love him more, each and every day, which is a lot over the past 15 years!!
(Here's to an Eternity!!)

No comments: