Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zoo Day

This year I was one of the "lucky" parents who got to go on the field trip to the zoo. I got to go with Jocelynn, and we had five of her friends in our group. They had a good time looking at the animals. This giraffe was enjoying his day.
But this cheetah, was not. He kept pacing, back and forth, back and forth. It caused me some concern. It made me think about these animals that are caged. It does not make me so happy to see them locked up, especially the cage where the eagles were kept. Their cage was like 15x15feet. Not big enough! Especially for 3 or more giant birds. We hardly go to the zoo, and I now remember why.


But it was fun to be with my cute girl, who is just about as tall as an adult male ape (hehe!) And some of her cute little friends!! So, I guess I would return to the zoo( just glad I didn't have to pay for anything.)





No comments: