Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Early in May, I got the fun opportunity to go to Women's Conference, with two of the most important women in my life. One of them being, my cute mom. She is such as awesome example of love and service. She has given more hours of service in her life, than anyone I know, and I don't even know half of what she does!! She is absolutely amazing, and I love her so very much!

This is me, we made stockings at the service stations. It was some hard work, but quite fun!
The other amazing lady I got to go with, was my big sister, Kathryn. Kathryn is amazing in her own right! She sets her mind on something, and nothing can get in her way, until she accomplishes what she set out to do!! What an example!! Especially to me, who gives up way too easily!


We had such a fun time together! Eating out, shopping, and one of us even got to be the shuttle bus driver on campus!! (That'd be me, but sshhh, don't tell, we wouldn't want to get this nice (crazy) young man in trouble!!)


We went to an awesome concert, where Alex Boye, reminded me of what I left at home, and made me a little home sick, especially for my crazy dancin' boy!



I'm glad I got this opportunity to be with my Mom and my Sister, next year, we need our little Sis, and things would be complete!!



1 comment:

Stathis Five said...

you are to kind. This was way to much fun.